Three Capes Track
- Kesto: 4 Päivät (noin)
- Tuotekoodi: TAS-TCT
Journey through the rugged southeast coast of Tasmania on this fully supported and professionally guided Three Capes Track 4-day adventure. Discover the pristine and wild Tasman National Park with a new and different adventure each day.
Witness the towering cliff faces of the Three Capes Track and Tasman Peninsula, home to the awe-inspiring and famous Three Capes. Made up of Cape Raoul, Cape Hauy and Cape Pillar, the Three Capes are considered by many to be some of the most unique coastal landmarks in Australia – if not the world.
You will explore a large part of the Three Capes and Tasman Peninsula walking and on the last day by boat, which will provide you with a diverse perspective of this spectacular region. You’ll also walk the Tasman Coast Trail from Waterfall Bay to Fortescue Bay, which is the longest walk of your 4-day itinerary; this stretch is one of the most stunning over the 4 days as it passes through temperate rainforest, traverses the coastal sea cliffs, winds around secluded bays ending at Fortescue Bay.
On the final day, you’ll head to the water for a three-hour wilderness cruise of Tasman Island, Cape Pillar and the coastline up to Eaglehawk Neck with award-winning Pennicott Wilderness Journeys. Get closer to the local sea life that calls this beautiful and untouched region home. Learn about the infamous history of the Port Arthur convict settlement during a delicious team dinner at the highly acclaimed restaurant 1830, set within the gates of Port Arthur and overlooking the world-renowned historic site.
You’ll get to experience the best of what the Three Capes Track and Tasman Peninsula has to offer each day, and then head back to your four-star accommodation at Stewarts Bay Lodge in Port Arthur to refresh, dine on seasonal meals made from local produce, and prepare for your next day’s exploration. Stewarts Bay Lodge is nestled between the beach and the forest, where you will sleep to the sound of the calming ocean amongst the world heritage national park.
- 4 days of walks exploring the most iconic locations of the Three Capes Track and the Tasman Peninsula
- Carry only a daypack for a comfortable and casual adventure experience
- Walk to Cape Raoul, Cape Hauy and Fortescue Bay from Waterfall Bay
- A 3-hour wilderness cruise with Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- Close encounters with abundant sea life around Tasman Island and Cape Pillar
- Discover local Tasmanian flora and fauna on your daily day walks
- 4-star accommodation at Stewarts Bay Lodge
- A-la-carte breakfasts and dinners at the ‘On The Bay’ restaurant
- One of the night’s dinners at renowned restaurant 1830, situated in Port Arthur’s historic site
- Professionally catered pre-packed lunches and snacks prepared for your day on the trail
- Enjoy the company of like-minded walkers and adventurers
- Disconnect from daily life and take in the pristine Tasmanian scenery
- After a day of walking, relax, unwind, or stroll along Stewarts Bay or Port Arthur.
Please note: For people suffering from seasickness, the wilderness cruise is offered as an optional extra when booking for $155.00. Depending on availability, a helicopter tour may be an alternative for the afternoon. Bookings must be made directly with Osbourne Heli Tours. If you don’t want to do the wilderness cruise or the helicopter tour, transfer back to Hobart after the trek to Cape Hauy or a tour of the Port Arthur historic settlement can be arranged. Also, this walk is not associated with the self-guided walk of The Three Capes operated by the Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife Service.