Three Capes Track
- 天數: 4 天 (左右)
- 位置: Port Arthur, TAS
- 产品编号: TAS-TCT
On this daypack only trek, witness the towering cliff faces of the Tasman Peninsula, home to the awe-inspiring Three Capes. Made up of Cape Raoul, Cape Hauy and Cape Pillar, the Three Capes is considered by many to be the most unique coastal landmark in Australia - if not the world.
Your adventure will take you to the summit of Mount Brown, providing breathtaking panoramic views of Crescent Bay, Cape Raoul and Cape Pillar. You'll also trek the coastline from Waterfall Bay to Fortescue Bay. The longest trek of your four-day itinerary, this stretch is one of the most stunning in Tasmania with its impressive vistas and ever-changing rainforest landscape.
On the final day, you'll head to the water for a three-hour wilderness cruise of Tasman Island, Cape Pillar and the coastline up to Eaglehawk Neck with award-winning Pennicott Wilderness Journeys. Get even closer to the local sea life who call this exquisite and untouched region home (optional extra when booking).
Learn about the infamous history of the Port Arthur convict settlement during a delicious team dinner at the highly acclaimed restaurant 1830, set within the gates of Port Arthur and overlooking the world-renowned historic site.
You'll get to experience the best of what the Three Capes and the Tasman Peninsula has to offer each day and then head back to your four-star accommodation at Stewarts Bay Lodge in Port Arthur to refresh, dine on seasonal meals made from local produce, and prepare for your next day's exploration. Stewarts Bay Lodge is nestled between the beach and the forest, where you will sleep to the sound of the calming ocean, amongst the world heritage national park.
Please note: This trek is not associated with the self-guided trek of The Three Capes operated by the Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife Service.
- Four days of trekking exploring the most iconic locations of the Three Capes and the Tasman Peninsula
- Daypack carry only for a comfortable and casual adventure experience
- Trek to Cape Raoul, Cape Hauy and Fortescue Bay from Waterfall Bay, and climb Mount Brown with a side trek to Crescent Bay
- A three-hour wilderness cruise with Pennicott Wilderness Journeys (optional extra when booking)
- Close encounters with abundant sea life around Tasman Island and Cape Pillar (optional extra when booking)
- Witness local Tasmanian flora and fauna on your daily treks
- Four-star accommodation at Stewarts Bay Lodge
- A-la-carte breakfasts and dinners at Gabriel's on the Bay
- One of the night's dinners at renowned restaurant 1830, situated in Port Arthur's historic site
- Professionally catered pre-packed lunches and snacks prepared for your trekking day
- Enjoy the company of like-minded trekkers and adventurers
- Disconnect from daily life and take in the pristine Tasmanian scenery
- After a day trekking, relax and unwind or take a stroll along Stewarts Bay or Port Arthur.