Six Foot Track
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: NSW-SFT
The Six Foot Track from Jenolan Caves to Katoomba in The Blue Mountains is one of New South Wales most historical walks. The trek is both challenging and fun based on the program that Peak Potential Adventures has designed. The trek is fully supported, so all you have to do is bring some basic equipment like comfortable walking shoes, a warm jacket and pants and enjoy the scenery, the challenge, the serenity and the great company of like-minded people on this two-day weekend trek.
- Stunning views walking down Black Range
- Stay in the beautiful private ecolodge nestled back in bushland from Coxs River
- Enjoy the company of fellow trekkers and adventurers
- Cross the famous Bowtells Swing Bridge over Coxs River
- Stunning views of the Blue Mountains walking through the Megalong Valley
- Enjoy a beautifully cooked, fully catered dinner at the end of the first day at the ecolodge
- Weather permitting, take a dip in the beautiful rock pools near the ecolodge
- Relax in the private ecolodge and enjoy the natural peace and serenity
- Enjoy close encounters with some of the local wildlife, flora and fauna
- Walkthrough the beautiful Nellies Glen rainforest near the end of the trek
- Just disconnect from daily life for the weekend and take in the great outdoors.